Grubs Snowline 8.5 Wellington Boots are a high performance men’s field boot designed for extreme winter weather and for those who intend on being outdoors for long periods in cold temperatures. Rated to as low as -40°C, these cosy boots have a thick fleece lining to trap the warm air and keep you mobile and comfortable as well as a NEW updated BRISTOL VIBRAM OUTSOLE for better grip. Duralite lightweight shock absorbing mid-sole ensuring you remain sure footed in all types of conditions allowing you to enjoy your time outdoors. If you are looking for a lightweight boot designed for extreme cold then we recommend this Snowline boot as an excellent choice.
Available in Green in sizes UK 6-13
- INSU-FOAM™ ULTRA compression set of less than 7 % compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots giving you greater flexibility and comfort.
- A moisture wicking liner for the ultimate dryness and stretch ability around the calves
- Removable 6mm Nitrocell ™footbed – A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulating properties of the boots foot bed
- UNDERFOOT CHASSIS™ for a high tech solution to give you great comfort and stability.
- Hard Toe technology for added protection and safety
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell for a durable flexible outer that fits comfortably
- NEW – BRISTOL VIBRAM OUTSOLE A classic lugged sole filled with pillow like urtheane for the ultimate all day long luxury(2020) inline update – New image coming soon…
- DURALITE™Lightweight midsole giving you maximum shock absorption and great traction and stability allowing you to navigate on any terrain.
- Comfort rating +10C to 40 Degrees